Call Performance 18.05.2010

                                                                 
Big BigEven BIGGER 
                                     
First Thing First
As i said mkts. will show green - IT DID. I calculated it when world mkts. were in deep-deep RED in morning. Friends, that's called 'Killer Instincts' of TA. Perfect TA tells every thing - only a Genuine Reader is required. Technicals told me earlier about BANKRAJAS - news came only this evening. And this is what about i always talk. 'DIRTY hands of Insiders'.
AND OUR BANKRAJAS CALL -
What do you want in A DAY? 20% Up Circuit HIT.
I couldn't see any other scrip - was just amazed to count profits. 

Since - BANKRAJAS not in F&O - i started with 500 then 1000 & 2000 units in quick succession.  Booked profits around 35k in a day after a very long time. 

My other 'mad' friends made even  Bigger than me
I will book a party from them next Sunday for this gain!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment