Performance report of 17.08.09

What else you want on this earth!

I knew it. That's why I posted my recommendations even before the opening the Asia mkt. Today. Asia mkt. simply supported my cause. That's all.
EOD scan of 14.08.09 Nifty provided me enough reasons to post the recommendations in advance. Let's see whats in store for tomorrow.

Shorts
  • ICICIBANK down more than 5% profit 20 points
  • STER down more than 7% profit 20 points b'cos of gap down . Lol, STER among top looser/, in Nifty.
  • ANDHRABAN down more than 2% 1 point
  • HOTELEELA down down more than 3.5% 1 point
  • SCI down more than 1% 1 point
  • TITAN down more than 2.5% 40 points
Longs
  • NTPC provided good chance to book profit on longs. Profit 1.5points.
Nifty Swings 84 points.
Total Profits : 20+20+1+1+1+40+1.5 +84 = a whopping 168.5

Cheers! Enjoy the sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment